The overarching goal of the TRANSFORM Community Engagement Core (CEC) is to provide effective outreach and dissemination for TRANSFORM’s evidence-based and evidence-informed knowledge.
We are working to grow the next generation of child maltreatment prevention scholars and to reach a broad coalition of advocates in the child maltreatment community.
- To bridge the gap between child abuse prevention / intervention research and practice
- To expand the pool of maltreatment researcher through mentoring and training
- To leverage existing resources to contact and connect people across child-serving systems
- Graduate students
- Junior researchers
- Child welfare leaders
- Physical and mental health providers
- Attorneys and judges
Interested in learning more about TRANSFORM’s child abuse prevention work?
Join our contact list and check out our:
- Archived webinars
- Social Media
- National conferences and meetings
- Summer Research Institute 2022 (more information forthcoming)